Tuesday 14 August 2012

50 Shades of Charlie--'s hair.

This year, I came out to the world. Out of the closet.
  Besides finding myself a very lovely boyfriend who I have been with for nearly six months now, I have also found a new love. Hair dye.
  Oh, hair dye. How many times I have used it this year.
  4 Bleaches
  8 Dyes
  It is needless to say I am overdoing it with my hair, but I am in love. This little act pleases me. I can change myself. 
  "When there's something you want to change about yourself but can't, change the things you can."
  That is a line from my GBT themed novel, my GBP, and is also one I live by.

My hair, through the year:

The Original masterpiece:
























Professionally, bleached and dyed:






 

Dyed a dark Brown by yours truly:


Dyed Red (twice as I'm stubborn) on top of Brown, myself:

Oh my, the awful haircut in which I showed my skills with scissors, self inflicted:


Bleached for Reddening, myself:


Dyed Red, myself:


And then cut professionally:


Bleached myself:


And then bleached again, myself:


And then dyed a warm blonde myself, which is its current state:

And just for fun, in which I fashioned my cousins hair extensions:


  Thank you!
  -Charlie















2 comments:

  1. I am loving this, have you decided how to have it when we go back to school yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I think I'll keep it as it currently is, x <3

      Delete